If you work for a large company and someone hates your organization’s products may not like a lot but probably the thing you do not lose any sleep. It’s much harder when you are an entrepreneur and your business and your products and services which are critical in the conventional way or via the Internet, with nasty comments on blogs or hurtful Twitter or Facebook entries.
As an entrepreneur or entrepreneurial potential, what is or would be your most common reaction to criticism? In fact, the worst criticism is often receive even before mounting the initiative, as mentioned in the sentence that appears in the image:
There are plenty of people out there who will tell you that you can not. But you have to do is turn around and say “look at me.”
For Carmen, the positive reation would be like the intelligent application of judo technique that allows the use of force contrary to your advantage. This is the attitude, right? Consider these tips to make the criticisms made about your support for entrepreneurship.
10 ideas to take the criticism at work from boss and coworkers :
1. Do not be swayed by the extremes. Try not to over-enthused when people give you praise pointless. Similarly, try not to when you receive criticism alterarte brutal. You must have a clear idea of yourself @ @ and stay focused on your business and how you offer value to your customers. If you try to please fans enraged, you can be a victim of paralysis trying to climb to an impossible standard. If you try to please your detractors and “correct” what they believe is wrong, is not you mism @.
2. Be a sieve. Have a comment difficult, choose the parts that may be useful or contain some truth and discard the rest. The easiest way to do this is to ask, “What part of this review is worthless for me, I will position myself better on the market and make me feel more pride in what I do if I apply?” Stay with this part the comment and forget the rest.
3. Do not shoot the messenger. Readers of blogs can be very direct with his comments. Some people are just petty and personal attacks do besides criticize your ideas. If you ever receive such comment, your first impulse may be to respond aggressively. Do not. Return will not solve anything kind to someone who only tries to provoke you or hurt you. On the contrary, might even encourage him to continue publishing personal attacks.
4. Ask questions. When someone attempts to disassemble the philosophy of your business grow and make money do not get discouraged. Although you do not know the answer, the best thing to do is ASK! I always ask people who has done something how can I implement in my business. Always show good will to assist and help you overcome the criticism.
5. Focus on your customers. Critics disappear from your life even if your company achieve the success you expected, but if you are you and your customers happy and satisfied with what you offer, that is the key! You can not please everyone, you will always receive criticism and some people will never be satisfied with your efforts or services, or at least never recognize. But remember they can not send in your business. Are the results which provide the best feedback and you carry the boat.
6. Delivers value from day one. Trust yourself @ with any business that you undertake. If you want to shake off the critics, you have to have certainty and knowing what your business is going to make a difference or problems. People want results and ambitious but the results are not immediate, you have to give them something good from the start wanting to do more.
7. Watch your finances. Try to remember that most critics call themselves “realists”. Since when riding your own business is not real! Most people are used to work for someone and get paid every month. They do not understand that life is not for everyone. Do not live for critics, live for yourself @. You have to be happy, but do it reasonably so that you can pay your bills!
8. Accept the risk. Many critics will recommend you to avoid risking. Do not believe it is possible, under its terms can not be done. Do not believe for a second, but you have to put all your effort if you want to see how your business is successful. If you will not take risks with your own business you can not reach your goals.
9. Learn the importance of criticism. I really want criticism! The criticism shows that people are interested in what you are doing and your initiative is being known. If you do not receive criticism is that your business does not exist. Critics force you and motivate you to do better in part to prove them wrong.
10. You are your worst critic. We all have an inner critic that whispers in our ear when we try new things. “Who do you think you are managing a business?” Whatever you do in life, you’ll always be yourself dur @ @ and this is especially true for l @ s that are their own bosses. You have to aim high, but sometimes it’s good to take a step back perspective to see what you got, the address you are wearing and what is not working. Aa Even when your customers love what you do and what you sell, your own reviews to help you keep improving.
The more ambitious and innovative as your business, receive more negative criticism. Learn how to receive gracefully and intelligently manage.