In web design dev blog recently published an article that discusses 14 ways in which a web designer can earn money because no one is being a rich web designer unless they have a very broad customer base.
This is an excellent article which you should read all freelance web, here I will summarize the points that he makes the article talks about 14 ways to earn money.
* Creating a blog web design
Very good recommendation, personally is what I’m trying to do with this blog:) but if you could not actively participate in one.
* Participate in design contests
There are websites that you can connect with your potential customers, one of these sites is 99designs where designers involved in web design skills to design logos and earn money.
* Designing image (iStockphoto) (graphicriver)
You can create images or vectors can then sell on iStockphoto or other pages you can also design templates, textures, there are many websites where you can sell.
* Write tutorials for photoshop sites
Visit Employment Exchanges
Many bags use to go looking for freelance designers test their project by sending your CV.
* Make suggestions of websites for businesses that do not yet have a presence online.
* Create and promote your portfolio online.