Some tips that will help improve Preformance as a freelance worker, which will improve the user experience and attract new customers in this work cash.
1. Try to see the product or service you offer through the eyes of the customer – why should I hire you?
2. Be reliable and build credibility.
3. Always comply, and if possible by beating the deadlines.
4. Do not make promises or have unrealistic expectations.
5. When you have problems with a project, use it as an advantage.
6. Give attention to each and every customer that makes them feel unique and special.
7. Building a personal relationship with the customer (but not too personal).
8. Do not let the customer in the dark (just need a minute to send an e-mail)
9. Ask questions to better understand the project and to live up to expectations
10. Learn from your customers to improve their services and products
11. Having a website simple and easy navigation to offer your services in a clear and non-technically educated could reach you.
12. Recognize your customers and show appreciation
13. Be quick in responding to emails and show more respect
14. If you have a meeting with a client, either by phone, on IM or in person, arrive early.
15. If possible, gather as much information about your customer as possible so that shows you are well prepared
16. No need to focus on problems, we should concentrate on finding solutions
17. Offer different packages and offers (eg 3 packages, bronze, silver and gold)
18. Let your work speak for you – Have you won a design award? Have your site in one gallery? Do you have interviews?
19. Give your customers what they want every human being: friendship, respect, recognition, concern, reliability and always keeps your promises
20. Give your business an independent personality, so customers will see you and / or your business unique and friendly
21. No matter the value of your service or product for you, the value has to be for the client
22. Send short emails to your clients from time to time to stay in touch
23. When the client requests small things to do, have to be done. Are as important as big things.
24. Do not get intimidated if a high profile customer, that person or company offers you a job because he thinks it’s worth your time and money. That is very good sign!
25. The most important thing we have to ensure that every customer can become our best reference, without creating a membership system. If we follow the advice above, it is likely that our customers refer us to others. There is no better way to increase our business to our clients in becoming “evangelists.”
26. Use words “please” and “thanks” as much as posibile in communication.