It is essential that you prepare and put into practice these five guidelines that we provide:
* Gather information about the company: it is essential that before engaging the interview out as much as you can about the company. If you show interest to the interviewer about their activities, have more chance of being elected. Also you can talk about it if you’ve reported on the actions undertaken by this organization
* Appraises your own curriculum: one of the best techniques to prepare your curriculum is autoanalyzer and answer any questions that you think you can do in the interview. Nobody can know more about your curriculum than yourself.
* Listen before speaking of the consequences of nervousness is that sometimes we do not stop talking. It is therefore important that you relax and let the interviewer talk. Once you speak terminéis ask the questions you want.
* Use good personal image: our outward appearance is what gives the first impression on us. It is therefore important to properly view and avoid tics in an interview. Body language also conveys a lot, so look after it.
* Get to the interview in advance: the time is an aspect that has much in mind. If you arrive late for the interview will give a bad image and I can not seem to care enough. We recommend you arrive 10 minutes early.