I suppose for a moment that you have never made a dime on the Internet who are interested in and start generating revenue online. The most practical, simple and efficient to do this is with Google Adsense. This is because they give you all the tools you need to start generating revenue. Imagine for a moment that you want to do your own.
1) First have to find advertisers. Who will want to announce a new blog that has almost no views. 1000 Still have not lost a day as their time. Advertisers looking blogs with over 10,000 unique visits a day on average.
2) You should contact advertisers who will fit in your field. Ie, above that would be unlikely to get advertisers who wish to advertise on your page or blog, they would get around to share the same theme so that customers or visitors to visit these ads. For example, if a blog car, advertise courses in English would be something incompatible.
3) Develop a monitoring system to collect and pay. Can you imagine how much would you invest to develop a system of payment per click? Who would? How would they? How do you get crawled and advertisers believe their reputation? If that payment is monthly or annual charge and pay respect? It would cost nearly as ridiculous as they have no visitors and I doubt that this is a real option.
4) Imagine you have some interested in investing you want your page. How will they pay? Serious Internet or a transaction bank. Would have to do all such paperwork.
5) having already paid. Would have to see how to how to design the ads. Hardly anyone would pay a fixed monthly amount because it is a new blog so I imagine it is a pay per click (you pay per click). Who will design the icons, colors, text or images. As a monitor that will not cheat. It’s too much work and demand a huge investment that is risky since neither know if the blog will be a success.
These are just some of the problems of trying to sell ads on your blog or page. Fortunately there is Google AdSense. They provide you with advertisers, they control everything related to the administration and control of ads and your entire system, software and implementation in its pages. You are given options to choose if you want a text and even images gives you options to choose advertisers. To crown his skill and ingenuity, Google AdSense pays its customers a simple and convenient via Western Union or no checks. And this is just a few of the many benefits.
The question is: What Google wins? So far, they only give you a percentage and keep the rest. But it’s worth it because ONE DOLLAR. That’s why Adsense is the best thing to start. And when you see your blog or website can grow to incorporate new ways of generating income.