A Fortune 100 Company in Dallas seeks a Corporate Income Tax Accountant to join their team. This person must be carrer agressive and willing to grow within the Company:
The Senior Income Tax Accountant will be responsible for working with local, state and federal tax auditors to measure company compliance with tax regulations concerning income and franchise tax.
Other duties include:
• Gathering data to assist with tax returns
• Research planning
• Preparing and filing income and franchise tax returns in a timely manner
• Coordinating requests for tax information
• Preparing and presenting recommendations to management based on financial planning data
• Preparing and reviewing quarterly estimates of federal, state and local tax liabilities and year-end tax provisions
• Assists internal and external auditors regarding company’s accounting practices preparing financial statements and assets in order to maintain General and Secondary ledgers.
To be qualified for this position you will need a Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or closely related field and a minimum of 4 years experience in the income tax area. You must possess SUPERIOR communication skills – both written and verbal, be very detail oriented, and be proficient with MS Office. Knowledge and experience with FAS109 required. Working knowledge of sales and use and unclaimed property tax a plus.
Please submit a copy of your Word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.