Since the appearance of the first services that allow us to create blogs is not necessary to have advanced knowledge of HTML or programming to create a blog .
Despite this there are many factors that allow us to make a difference in different fields, if we apply improvements to our blog can raise the quality of content, search engine positioning and profitability.
So we’ll see in this post recommendations to create good content, get more money from advertising and a better positioning in search engines.
Create good content
Create a right size , never short stay and if this is a content extensive bundle worth , which is what justifies the same extensive entries with good content and keep in Short noted that the notes might have more feedback from your readers because in fact come to read complete.
And those continues councils :
- Generates links (give the reader an opportunity to clarify concepts that mention)
- Cite your sources (do not forget to give credit to the original source)
- Watch your spelling (a good spelling is important to your blog)
- It illustrates the contents with pictures (entries can be more beautiful)
To not dwell much on the subject I shall speak only of Google Adsense that is the most commonly used blogs .
let’s try to summarize in 10 points the main improvements that you must take into account when optimizing the monetization of your blog.
- Place ads near where you type (the majority of your readers visit your site to read your posts)
- Format ads (300 x 250 which gives better results)
- Location of the ads (which did not bother and good results, remove it if it bothers)
- Use the contents Adsense for Search (Google Adsense offers us the possibility to add a custom search engine on our site)
- Increase your web traffic (more traffic => more money)
- Colors (personally I think that while better cause less impact on the other side by more impact can best performance)
- Use Google Sitemaps (better indexing => more money)
- Content (a good use of keywords help to show more ads related to the theme of the blog)
- Do not make your clicks on ads (no screws things up, if the clicks have to come will come, click on your ads only you can bring a suspension of account)
Optimize your blog to search engines
Well first, and if it is not too late en very important to choose a good domain , the domain is the center of the identity of our Blog. The process of choosing a good domain name is similar to the choice of a name brand, to choose a good domain must:
- The domain name is lower than 7 characters if possible
- Containing keywords and identify the theme of the blog
- To be a domain with the. Com and easily recordable
- If your domain name is a bit complicated, registering domains that are derived from typographical errors picked domination of the
Structures from the URLs
The structure of your URL should be filled with words, without becoming too large .
They are often in the pages that release dates are included in the URL but I prefer something like this :
tusitio.com / titulodepost
This keeps a URL short, descriptive and easy to remember .
The search engines use the titles of the pages in its search results and most of the blogs used for example a structure similar to this:
nombredelblog.com>> Post Title
Title Post | nombredelblog.com
In blogs and websites is much better than conventional the “title” is only the title of the post or news without including the name of the page which can be seen when viewing the domain.
The search engines are often how to duplicate content but with a “Meta Description” podenmos solve this problem.
The “Meta Description” are small text previews in your search results’ to ‘and can have a direct impact on attracting maximum traffic.
The headers are really
important for indexing of your content, you have numerous options to highlight content within your post, but what is most effective use the : H1, H2 or H3. < >
Images and text links
images and text links
should have a comment to be displayed when moving the mouse over the link.
This is done by the
label “alt” (pictures) and “title” (text)
be sure that these comments contain descriptive words.
Most blogs have no sitemap and they need it, since it is a very important element in the face of optimization for search engines .
What is and what it use a sitemap?
You can use the service from Google webmaster tools or create your own sitemap.
Among other things helps you to index the contents of your blog efficiently.
When other pages link to your blog will do so: http://tufuncion.com or http://www.tufuncion.com.
Usually the search engines will see two different sites, would only have to look at Google in which the number of links of the two are totally different structure.
On Google Webmaster can select the preferred domain (with or without www) but if you prefer to unify these data definitively the best is adapt your. Htaccess with this piece of code:
Options FollowSymLinks RewriteEngine On RewriteCond% () ^ HTTP_Host TUSITIO.com [NC] RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://www.TUSITIO.com/ $ 1 [L, R = 301]
Make sure to modify the parameters of lines 3 and 4 by the name of your domain .
Link and be linked
We could call the Principle of Action and reaction for the links :
Principle of Action and reaction (Newton’s third law )
If a body acting on another with a force (action), it reacts against one another with equal strength and direction, but in the opposite direction (reaction).
Error if you think you do not add anything to link to other blogs, is a feature common to all the major blogs, link them and you should also bind, as well in the face of the search engines will optimize the indexing of your site < >.
The most common way to do that is to include a
blogroll or links interspersed in the content , many times we give the opportunity to connect the reader of clarify concepts that mention .