You must have observed that when signing for a good service, you get more than just one ‘welcome’ email in the form of different ‘follow up’ emails, in the following days or weeks that inform you about different features, the ways of using the site, along with the support.
This plugin is designed to manage exactly such a scenario.
It lets you to send emails, or you may call them ‘messages’ with the time being predetermined and based on the time when the user signed up.
It is designed in order to make the new users occupied, interested and supported from your site.
About Actions and Emails
Scheduling an email to be sent to a user is known as action. These actions can be scheduled to be sent to the user over a period of days once the user creates a new blog or username.
For instance new users at buddydress.com are sent scheduled emails in the following way:
This is what a “Welcome to BuddyDress” email looks like:
Add actions as follows:
1. On the bottom left corner of the menu list you can find the Automessage menu group
2. If you have a WP install there will be a ‘User Level Messages’ item, but if you have Multi-site install, there will be both ‘User Level Messages’ and ‘Blog Level Messages’ in the menu.
3. Choose the message level required by you and click specific menu. Then add a new message by clicking on Add New.
4. Then choose the action that sends the message. In the default installation there is just one action for one level.
5. Then choose the delay in time once the blog or the username is created when you want to send the email.
6. Then provide the subject of the message that displays in the subject line of the email.
7. Then the message is written that displays in the e-mail’s body.
8. Then click on Add Action
• Move the mouse on an Action’s title to get a menu that lets you edit the related message.
Each of the messages can be set to:
1. Leave ‘x’ days after the occurrence of an event. For example, 7 days after the creation of a new blog.
2. Distinguish between different actions like the creation of a new user and a new blog.
Another great thing is that each and every email can be customized with the following dynamic information: %blogurl% %blogname% %usernicname% %username% %siteurl% %sitename% %systemurl% %systemname%
Please download plugin here :