Freelancing job is now one of the most upcoming home based job which every individual can work or even by formation of groups or companies. Being one of the most promising job and demandable in the company this job will give you the best opportunity to earn which is best in the industry only by spending some few hours depending upon your comfort. One can be even very serious about this job by working full time and some who are busy in their own activities can spend some few hours ranging from 1 hr to 4 hours accordingly. A full time worker can earn about $100,000 in a year and even more upto $500,000. Therefore earning a 6-figure is not a difficult task or just a dream by every person but you can earn the income by following some basic steps given below:
1. One must be a goal targeted worker so that you can earn $100,000 in a year. In short make a target to earn $2,000 for a week and $400 for a day which is not a difficult task.
2. You don’t need to go around in search of outsource in the post office all you need is to make money only by writing.
You can get easily paid just by writing and searching and do some few activities for your publishers and clients. You should not opt any kind of activities that are non-paying and should leave it for others who can cheaply and do better then you.
3. You can also choose work that pays you more and there’s a secret about this also. For example by reading articles and magazines you can increase your knowledge how to develop an article or magazines therefore you can request for more payment like 15 cents a word not 10 cents a word. But at first the editor may not say yes but you should stick at your words and surely he will pay it.
4. The problem of “supply and demand” and the secret for solving. As a freelancer you can earn 6-figures and for this you all you need is to keep yourself busy most of the time if not always.
Those writers who do not work for a long period of time will face difficulty in meeting their goals. And if you fail to make your revenue goal for a week then you need to work hard and make up your income. For example targeting a goal to make $2,000 a week and unfortunately your income is zero then you need to make $4,000 in the next week.
5. You must be very serious about money making. Napoleon Hill in Think and Grow Rich (Fawcett Crest, 1960) states that before anyone can accumulate riches in abundance, one must has to turn one’s mind money-conscious so that the desire drives you to create specific plans to acquire it.
6. Personal productivity should be increase. As a writer you should work efficiently so that you are paid more the more you are productive in your wok the more money you will make because you are getting paid for spending your time in writing.
7. Time should be valued. Spending 40 hours per week and if you are earning $100,000 and $50 is worth per hour for you. Therefore spending time for the targeted figure depends upon your decision.
8. Repeat business getting is another secret. Providing repeat assignments by the current clients is another profitable thing in freelance writing. And the reason behind is that you can get the chance to charge the equal amount for the job as you are familiar with the current client and also with their company. And you can also work fast with your prior knowledge.
9. Another secret is to eliminate the Writer’s Block. Writers who are productive are profitable and they earn in any condition. One should choose different variety of writings so that you are not bored and fatigued writing the same thing and this is the most important thing for a writer.
10. Sales, Royalties and mark-ups. The more you work and write the more you are getting paid. All depends on how much you spend your time in writing to achieve your targeted goal. Just like the dentist the more they spent time in drilling and filling the more they are paid.
Ways to get lucrative assignments repeatedly from your client
* You should ask the client for another project. The more you ask for the assignment the more they will provide you work.
* You should provide excellent service. Clients always like writers that are available whenever they need and avoid a writer who flies away.
* Best effort should be given. If the client satisfies your work they will give you more work whatever the work may be.