Have the TV near your work area can be a potential distraction. Being a few steps from the kitchen can motivate your stomach all the time. Have your bed it can cause you want to get back to savannah in the morning. Distractions must be controlled to improve productivity at home.
Distractions, distractions, distractions
Distractions are not the same for everyone, many of them depend on your interests, but I can mention a few that I’ve faced and solved during the time working at home with their advantages and disadvantages.
* Television: although consumption growing more content on the Internet remains a distractor encounter when things of interest to me. Turn on the TV only when I decide to eat or take a rest for 30 minutes.
* Kitchen: set meal times will help you not to eat all the time and lose time from your work area and kitchen. Sets 5 times in one meal schedule.
* Tasks in the house: sometimes we use our time to perform chores, but if we do not establish a prudent time for each activity, we can spend as much time working on chores and leave behind our work.
* Favors a third: the way you are going to be at home and manage your schedule at whim, never missing aunt, grandmother, mother, sister, friend, girlfriend or sister to tell you: do not be so you have time, I and you are asked to do their errands. Your work makes clear that a number of hours per day and can not do it.
* Sloth: work at home alone can often cansarte, you let seduced by laziness and can not find motivation to work. It is important to understand that work independently requires much responsibility and optimism.
* Earrings in your head: we have the characteristics of being multi-and that means thinking about things outstanding work we have to do and react with average momentum leaving several things at once, you will focus on completing tasks.
* Pets: My dog was named “Borges” who asked a lot of attention, but it seems that pets are worse people in terms of attention, are those who have lost laptops or cell phones because of their cat. Which made me think that pets should also be limited to our work to educate them or should not distract us.
Dynamic control for distractions
Distractions are not always bad in fact that when working from home is also needed distractions to take air. So the important thing is to find a balance between productive activities and time for activities that help you despejarte a little. Here are some suggestions:
* Organize your time to work: If you set a work schedule at home, that will allow you to make a routine of activities that help to productivity. In the end this will only be achieved through repetition until it is a discipline.
* Personal issues: establishing a day to process your personal errands outside the home, this does not spend longer than necessary for this activity.
* Priorities: work from home makes your priority is work and make money. So our priority must be to help achieve our goals and purposes.
* Define a day off: take one day a week off where you recrearte and do other things than work, come home, tomato coffee with friends, go to the movies with your partner or friends, that will help you recharge energies .
* Feeds, Social Networks, Emails: although it is part of our work, we can also avoid the distraction of spending all day in them. There are a number of hours to review and participate.
* You eat well and sport: health is important for your welfare, takes an hour a day to eat well and do some sport or routine to help you bounce fatigue, a time for you and your body.
We all know the cost of being and freelancer who daily walk in search of tools and tips to help us improve our work as a freelancer. That is why I share my experience of distractions and dynamics to control many of them. I am sure you will have many more to share in the comments how you control your distractions?