Adsense Google Analytics is integrated into the one of the features most desired by users , but arrives late and the truth is that the wait will be worth it.
The good thing is that this tool will allow us to know with greater accuracy and easily identify pages that offer higher profit or better ratio of benefit, it is easy to use because we’ll see with the friendly interface Google Analytics :
- Revenue per thousand visits
- Total revenue generated by the site
- Number of ads that have received click
- Click on Percent Conversion -> CTR
- Number of ads that have been visited by click
- Estimated earnings-per-thousand page impressions -> eCPM
- Number of prints of the blocks of adsense
- Number of pages per visitor
- Number of page impressions adsense
- Number of pages with ads displayed per visit
To access this functionality must first receive an invitation to be visible on the main page of Google Adsense and once you get the invitation link adsense account with your Analytics account . < >
video can get an overall idea of operation of this new functionality .
In Online.com.es explain the operation really well and the virtues of this new functionality and Adsense Blog is the official announcement.