Bidvertiser works by placing ads on your site or blog in the same way the Google program. It also allows the possibility of creating ads. This site was created primarily by the need for many web domain owners to sell advertising space on your site directly to advertisers. That is, unlike Google’s AdSense, where neither the advertiser nor the publisher have any control of advertising, as it relates to price and schedule, Bidvertiser offers owners of websites, blogs, etc.., The ability to sell your advertising space, automatically, to the highest bidder, for the price-per-click (achieved primarily by the quality and popularity of a website). Then advertisers can place ads directly on sites of their choice and pay only when someone clicks on their advertisement.
In regard to the payment date Bidvertiser does 30 days after you generate the $ 10 (which are the minimum necessary to ask) is a company that also works with paypal.
Google adsense has :
Among the improvements that are included in this beta version of AdSense control panel mentioned:
* More detailed reports on performance
* Statistics in graphical formats
* Additional metrics such as revenue from multiple listings, and types of bids
* More options to manage the ads on the pages of members
* Interface easier to find and use the Ad Review Center
* Tools to simplify common tasks such as changes to multiple ad units simultaneously
* Improvements to the help on each page, message box with tips and alerts from AdSense team
Despite improvements that are very interesting, it seems that Google still wants to keep secret several important parameters such as the percentage of the cost of ad delivery to its affiliates or publishers, and what ads have generated what amounts.
Who has better CPM ? Who is better for advertisers and who is better for publishers ? What is your oppinion ?