From AyudaWordpress I learn the news of the day, Google buys TextCube , a CMS will make the competition posed to WordPress because it has some enhanced features that WP.
The positive features are:
- Has a Dashboard much clearer
- It’s much easier task to insert videos, photos and podcasts within the posts, thanks to a “incredible” functionality to drag and drop items
- A much more intuitive interface to track the comments and interact better with users
- A team of 15 developers devoted exclusively to improving the software, ‘to’ and that makes any improvements see the light in a short time
- A good system of statistics that “keeps track of everything”
This is a CMS
success in Korea and Asian countries’ to ‘and there seems to be where Google started to develop it but this in turn produces an inconvenience, language that has few and mainly Asian (Korean, Chinese and English ). Another drawback is the small community behind it compared to the community that is behind WP.
From gift obsequia Fernando Tell us about
to let me post here:
(Click on image to enlarge)