This is an overview on how to become an Avon representative in the United Kingdom. Being an Avon Representative is an increasingly popular way to serve, and this article provide an overview of this.
What is the job?
Avon is the biggest company making direct sales in the world that operates widely in all English-speaking countries like the United States, Australia, Canada and of course in the United Kingdom. In the whole planet more than 5 million people are working as representatives of Avon for earning handsome income easily.
Avon representates in the United Kingdom’s most famous catalog which is also called as Avon brochure. It is provided by the Avon representative for friends and family members. In addition, it is delivered directly into people’s homes and back into areas which are popular such as waiting rooms, as take-out restaurants, hairdressers and so on. Although there is a website, it seems more of a traditional model of online retailing with little Avon representatives.
Benefits of this business
Before deciding to become a representative of Avon, it is important that we know exactly what the job is and its benefits. The following are some advantages of this business.
• Save money. Perhaps the main reason why a person becomes a representative of Avon is to save money. The amount they can earn purely depends on the effor put in, but can vary from being a supplement to a primary income up to a full-time salary. There is a tiered system, with sales over £ 128 earn a commission of 25% and those over 68 pounds then the representative earns a rate of 20%.
• Choose the quantity of work. After becoming a representative an individual can select the number of hours he can spend for promoting the business.
• Fix your own schedule. One of the main reasons for becoming a representative in Avon is because it is easy to work in our free time after meeting other commitments.
• Discounted products. Avon representative in the UK can use an additional benefit such as the discount on many products that can be 50% or more. Also it gives the representaties to buy new products before it reaches to public.
• The potential for career advancement. On the role of representative of Avon is a leadership role in sales. If a person decides to become a leading representative of Avon is not additional work and responsibility, but there is no compensation in the form to earn commissions on sales of the governed. Therefore, it is in the interest of a sales manager to hire a great team motivated and show you exactly how to become a successful Avon representative.
Disadvantages of the business
However, the balance of fairness, it’s just that I also explain some of the disadvantages encountered when it comes to Avon representative.
• There is some cost to start. By becoming an Avon representative in the UK there is a charge of £ 15.
• There is a small running costs. Items such as brochures, catalogs, samples, etc. must be purchased. But hopefully by then you will become a very accomplished Avon representative, then this charge simply be deducted from earnings.
• There is total flexibility, and that delivery must be done in a pre-determined period.
• Additional costs to become a sales manager. If you decide to be in the position of director of sales it costs extra cost of about $ 25.
• Results may be limited if there is already a group of friends, family, or an area that is representative of the Avon.
• If a minimum of £ 68 if not achieved, no commission. However, this should not prevent potential candidates as it is a very small amount.
Methods to become an Avon representative of the United Kingdom
It is very easy process to become an Avon representative in the United Kingdom which is mentioned below;
• The first is directly supported by an existing sales leader. It may be someone who knows the person above.
• A person who want to be an Avon representative can search for ads, often in the local press. This is usually a phone number and email address to contact the team.