The brief your work is the good your design will be. The best of your work are born from the ideas that inspire you while they are also specific enough to being workable. This article will provide information about how can you build an ultimate design brief to your customers. The first step is to get a picture the scene perfectly for the new clients and if he gives you a presentation about the work and you feel some loop holes in it and then don’t ask about them, just get to work. Provide him the project then he may refuse your work and also refuse to pay all too familiar for the freelancers. And the worst result will be that. The client will be run away and leave you.
How you can avoid this?
The only way to avoid this is to make a formula of procedure of briefing. This will also be convenient for you as also for the client as he will prepare himself for the briefing and cover all the aspects you need. But the clients who don’t know the work are poor in making brief introduction to their work. This can also happen if they don’t have enough time. And by providing your client with briefing templates and tips will perhaps help them to get the idea and you can also ask the information by few questions or you can do it by asking that either you got every thing needed for the project. So provide your client with the best available template so that he will know that where he is going to spend his money. In this way you can make a dream brief almost every time you get a project.
Important things to include in the design brief – project offer
The important things that you can add in your templates are stated below. So try to add them in your template.
• The title on which project is based.
• The mechanism of delivery and the marketing objectives.
• The format in which project will be.
• Estimated budget and the schedule of work.
• What is the basic information you are providing to your designer.
• General description about the whole project.
• General information for what that project will be.
• How will you like the messages and other statement you will like on the project.
• Tell the designer where to find the work which inspire you and according to which you will like to get work.
• Also explain the designer the things that you will hate to get on your project.
Please, write comment and give idea – How to create project description and ultimate design brief for your clients ?