Already, you’ve found a good web designer, you have a good budget for development and want to have a stunning website with the latest advances in technology, a great design animated Flash.
Did you ever spent? Many people believe that having a good website is something spectacular, a complete design with lots of flash lights, visual effects and music to any pill. Far, many customers looking for something and when you ask, the designers do not report on the disadvantages, just make them, in the end the customer is always right, although Consulting web (and in extension All types of consulting services), our job is to advise and report on the advantages and disadvantages of having a website in Flash. So let’s explain a few things:
When we design a web, it first must be usable: this means that our design will help users to feel comfortable on the web, find what they seek in different ways and always know that some are.
Advantages of a usable web design
* Users are more comfortable, which improves our value as a brand.
* Help visitors stay longer on the page.
* We get loyal users. Others again, as they find what they want and feel good in it.
* This helps to increase the conversion ratio: Users buy more.
* Improve the buying process will be easier to reach the end of the process.
* The website will be easier to find by search engines and will thus better positioning andalusia web
Oriented to Action
Besides having a great web design with usability must guide us to action. This means that we help users find what we find, for example: Making good optimized text links to complement the information on a given product, such as Buy Now buttons and get a discount of 10% or reminders about other products have.
It is important that our customers know we sell, so the content should be clear.
What NOT to do on the web? – What not to do when you design webpages ?
* Designing a site completely in Flash: Not usually comfortable (there are exceptions), but more importantly it does not index well in search engines such as Google, Yahoo or MSN.
* Putting music on your website: It is uncomfortable, do not know the tastes of your audience and is much easier to close your site to look for the stop button (if available)
* Designing a website without thinking about the search engine positioning. That is, why not consider we are well placed words.
* Designing a website and forget to update: Having a website is to have a dialogue with customers, suppliers and supporters of our brand. If you do not update content on a regular basis is not as if we care to maintain a relationship with them. That’s why if we have a website that has a good content management system web design