What is bullying?
Harassment is harassment, sabotage, and general negative behaviors directed toward you and work that occurs at work and in the office. Such harassment can take many forms of co-workers will be taken into account in their work, spreading rumors and lies about you personally, the deliberate sabotage of the project work and stress and ridicule that is designed for you to give your work. The two co-workers and supervisors may participate in this type of behavior.
Why There is bullying?
My experience with 2 or more years of bullying reveals that occurs out of envy and because the office environment rewards such behavior. negative workplace behaviors race negative. If there is something to gain from the supervisor in terms of special favors in exchange for malicious gossip about coworkers, it is no wonder that the office is full of such exchanges. Sometimes you can have a “bad seed” that comes into an office environment and encourages negative attitudes in order to conceal the weakness of personal work and low job performance. If this person has a dominant personality, what he or she may change the landscape of the workplace in a negative zone of workplace bullying. This is what happened in my work. Once the office environment becomes too negative, it is difficult to get that positive environment. It really depends on the supervisors to ensure that bullying does not occur in the office environment. However, if the supervisor of encouraging or supporting bullying, that the situation is getting worse.
How to deal with bullying at work if you can not quit your job?
The current market downturn and the hard work means that employees may not be as ready to move from one job to another to escape the negative workplace. Workers often feel grateful to have a job. So, how to deal with bullying? It’s very, very hard. I had many days where you do not think I could do it one more day because of the harassment and torture almost at work. Co-workers were sabotaging my work every day and it is very difficult to follow a specific protocol and actively in the design of “special rules” just for me to delay my ability to complete my work and sometimes really block to complete the tasks. Nobody in a position of control to recognize that these actions were taking place against me or take my complaints seriously and every complaint to me seemed to favor a more hostile behavior. Other colleagues did not support me because of the fact that in his opinion there would be retaliated against for speaking out against the office environment.
It was very difficult to work under these conditions and do not call it a day. How will I survive?
1. Believe in Yourself: To survive any kind of negativity you have to “pump” yourself every day to just get through the day. How to do this? Remember and keep in the forefront of your mind why you are working where they are working at that moment in his life. Is it work or do they really matter? Are you saving for something? If you are the hope of giving their children a better life? It really helps you focus on something bigger than your personal situation. Keep yourself fully that they are taking the right decisions for you and your family. Never doubt yourself. Know first if you have enemies of what they are doing something big. Have faith that you will get through difficult times and believe in a future for himself, where you can escape harassment and imagine, and we expect an office environment that is positive.
2. Do not become negative: Keep your positive attitude and positive behaviors. Do not reduce yourself to the level of thugs. While you can pop a bully in the nose from time to time to get back off (and works), remember that only constant negativity breeds more negativity. You must stay positive and do your best at work. In the end, the pessimists will not succeed for long. Negative means no focus in the future. negativity tears down and does not accumulate. As a result, the negativity is not going to generate long-term success in the projects and goals. Remember that you have goals and hopes for a positive future success.
3. Keep a record of bullying: List all experiences and incidents of bullying to date, players, and the time it occurred. Save these detailed notes in case you need them if you get fired and the need to fight for their unemployment or other legal proceedings. You are protecting yourself by keeping records, which is a very positive and proactive.
4. Speak Out: Always explain and express their concerns to those who will listen at work. Just because you’re being bullied, do not mean you have to be a mouse. Retaliation is a very real and active threat and may be afraid. If you are so afraid of being fired you can not stand by itself even a little, than to decide if the work is worthwhile. Harassment affects their psychological and physical health through chronic stress and worry. If you never express their feelings, this can be very harmful. Resist as much as possible and the voice that you are unsatisfied with the current situation.
5. Rely on trusted friends: friends outside the work situation may be able to provide great prospects for their current situation. Tell those friends of confidence that everything is going to get their support and encouragement. They will be able to help if the situation worsens and support in their efforts to find a better environment. It is not necessary to drown their feelings or feel ashamed that you are going through this experience. Harassment is a very common phenomenon and a serious problem. His story is worth sharing.
If you or someone who is experiencing bullying, I know how you feel. I’ve been there. There are no easy answers. This article shares some of the tactics used to get through my experience, but each situation is different. May or may not work for your situation. Anyway, I hope you find comfort in knowing that you are not alone. Please have faith and take care of yourself.