You can make a lot of money through freelancing on graphics designs, copy writes, and web design. In this article, you will find some handy tips in this regard.
1. First, you need to ask your employer, whether he allows you for the “side work” or not. Some companies, doesn’t like if their employee is doing any other work besides this job. According to them, this action decreases the value of their services. If you are working with another company that is not in competition with your current company, most of the employers won’t mind this. Alternatively, you can try doing it secretly. This is not a recommended way because it involves risk.
2. Try to look for the work. Although, this is a difficult process, but it is highly recommended. The easiest trick in this regard is to contact your relatives or business related known people and asks them for any work. Since, you are looking for the work, so you would probably like to work on lower rates. This will attract the business professionals, and they would surely like to take your services.
Another good thing in this regard is to use “cold visit” technique. You can go door to door and ask the business professionals for work. This is a longer process and the chances of getting work bit smaller.
Overall, you should look at the smaller, family-run business. These types of jobs are usually the ones that are displayed on the newspaper.
When going for any job, make sure you have your past work with you that can be shown to the client. This could be in the form of portfolio or your website. Make sure, you attach the best possible work.
3. Before starting a project, make sure to calculate the budget, time, and scope of the project. Before starting the work, it is really recommended to check out for the detail of work provided by the client. This technique will help you in estimating the cost vs. time effect.
A few freelancers offer hourly rate at the start. This is usually taken as an alternate option, but the client has already fixed the rates. This will also help in estimating the time they spent on the project with the money being offered.
Your charges are directly proportional to the experience you have. You can also talk to other freelancers after the rates being offered by their agencies. For the earlier jobs of your career, offer a discount to the client. This experience will be worth because you are untested.
4. Ask the client to sign a contract. This is really an important part related to your first work. This will include what services you are going to perform along with the rates. All the details have to be mentioned clearly. If you have a written contract in your hand, you have the right to increase the payment if the work goes up. To find the legal formats of a contract’s letters, you can run a Google search.
5. After getting the work, try to work with passion. Do your best in the assigned work and try to finish it before the work before the time finishes. Try to communicate with the client and keep him informed about the work during the project.
6. Once you are done with the work, try to get the feedback from the client as early as possible. Getting a positive feedback will help you for the next project. There is no harm if you continue working with the same client.
Now technical stuff about advertising and blog advertising :
Simply way is to create website and as blogger to become advertiser and earn money from ads.
How to Optimize Ads On Your Blog and Make More Money :
How to use Adsense and make money as blogger :