One of the things that people ask when you go into a multilevel business online, is how much money they can earn and how long they can do. This is the first thing that a person is raised and the answer surely makes its entry into the business.
But not always presented such a scheme of income in a realistic, rather I would say that almost all schemes of this kind that I see the internet are false or misleading, and now you understand why …
Normally when a plan of revenue for a multilevel internet is something false or untrue parcilamente. Plans are always spectacular nosmalmente is not that they are fake, but reflect the best of the most talented people and resources of the company.
What’s this? therefore, only about 3% of participants achieved these results and the remaining 97% do not get anywhere near these spectacular earnings. Therefore it is a hoax.
Quick and easy money does not exist on the internet multilevel few exceptions are cases that, while real, can not be taken into account as income plan, maybe as motivation.
Logically that each have multiple characteristics and circumstances for winning more or less money depending on the time, but here I plan to present my point of view is more realistic than the deceptive schemes of income that is usually present.
This plan is not based solely on personal experience or the experience of some colleagues in particular, but I make an estimate based on the many cases I have been hearing over time.
Of course the more money you win and therefore better men0s time, this plan is that you present an estimate that has to do something and improve policy.
Also clarify that this plan is geared towards people who have no experience in internet and start their business from scratch. Logically that people with experience either as an internet business in less time needed to achieve their goals.
First year. Learning and recovery of initial investment. The goal is to learn everything about business, online marketing and promotion, establish an internet presence and to recover the initial investment.
Second year. Primiras and reinvest profits. The second year may be the right time to pick up early gains and reinvest in your business. The second year your income will be substantial but not enough to begin investing in the promotion and improvement of your business, this will make your business and your internet presence to grow and not stay stagnant.
Third year. Consolidation of your equipment and track, enjoy your residual income. The first and second years may be that your team members are between high and low, but people who come to the third year that people are very difficult to leave the business. This and further work and invest in your business that you will be multilevel in place to begin to enjoy an income stream.
You see this little plan of income does not talk about it logically these numbers vary depending on many circumstances, I simply made what I can be a standard plan for people who start with your business and have no experience or presence on the internet.