The 32 ways to use Facebook to enhance their business.
Santiago. Insurance is one of those of the 250 million Internet users who have a Facebook account. And you may also use the social network to contact only forgotten his friends or school children. But surely not even know how to use this tool to do business.
The Daily Worker Web site, developed a list of actions or steps that can transform this site into a service to promote your company’s diverse products and establish a more direct relationship with customers.
In total, are 32 ways to use Facebook to help you improve your business.
Manage your profile.
1. Complete entire form your profile to gain confidence.
2. Establish a business account, if not yet possess.
3. Stay out of trouble reading the rules of Facebook in regard to business accounts.
4. Install the appropriate applications to integrate your blog feeds and other social accounts on your Facebook profile. (Although you should be careful before you integrate your Twitter feed in your profile, as a stream of tweets can be exhausting for your contacts).
5. Keep any personal part of your profile privately through the Schedules.
6. Create buddy lists such as “Work”, “Family” and “limited profile” to maintain better control over your privacy.
7. Post a photo professional or business casual is to reinforce your brand.
8. Limit access to your personal photos from business contacts.
9. Post your newsletter subscription to somewhere in your profile.
Connect and share with others.
1. Get a Vanity URL of Facebook so that people can find you easily.
2. Add the URL of your Facebok the signature of your e-mail and any other advertising you have (business cards, etc.).
3. Business Post updates on your wall. Focus on business activities, such as “Working with ABC company in the web redesign.
4. Share links to useful articles and presentations and precious resources that may be of interest to clients on your wall, to establish credibility.
5. Facebook combines with other social tools like Twitter. For example, when someone ask a question on Twitter, you can answer it in detail in a blog post and “link” to Facebook.
6. Before traveling, check the location of your contacts so you can meet with those in the city you’re going.
7. Upload contacts from your email client for more connections.
8. Use the friend finder to get tips from others who may know and help you expand your network a bit more.
9. Find experts in your field and invite them to be “special bloggers” or give a talk at an event.
10. Promote your products through discounts and packages.
11. Share information surveys or research to gain credibility.
12. Use Facebook Connect to add properties to your social networking site.
13. Appraisee suggest friends to your clients and colleagues. By helping, you establish trust.
14. Buy advertising on Facebook to gain more audience.
15. Facebook Beacon Lee, you might find useful.
Use networks, groups and fan pages.
1. Start a group or fan page for your product, brand or business. Unless your business has a strong reputation as a group is often the best choice.
2. Add background information to the group or fan page, including links to the site of the company, to newsletter and an archive of newsletters.
3. Post upcoming events, including conferences and other programs where you or someone in your company will be presented.
4. Update your group regularly with useful information and answer the questions you are asked.
5. Join groups and networks related to your industry and business.
6. Use the search to find groups and fan pages related to your business, by industry, location and race.