Google Wonder Wheel is a tool developed by Google that builds relationships between the terms of our search with other terms by a semantic link. The result of our search is shown in graphic form as a wheel in the middle is what we are looking for and around it are semantically related terms. Clicking on a related term creates a new wheel, which connects with the previous one and so on. Google Wonder Wheel offers a different way to display the results and refine our searches, then seeks to show in a more visual search terms and relevant keywords.
This tool you can use and to find job sites and job offers too :
How to use Google Wonder Wheel
By the time Wonder Wheel is not available in Castilian, but you can use from the English version of Google (google.com). To use this tool, the procedure is as follows:
1. Enter Google: www.google.com.
2. At the bottom of the page click on the link to Google.com.
3. Once in the English version of Google, do you want to search Google.
4. Open the menu “Web” which appears just below the search box. To do this click on the option “[+] Show options’
5. In the submenu “Standard view” choose the option “Wonder Wheel” and voli!
6. Put keywrds : job, programming, freelancer…..And try to pick as many subcategories to find special job offers sites.