The process of seeding the content of your blog is not by any means about forcing things rather it is more about getting thing going in a systematic way and hoping that something organic will happen. The process of seeding would grow your readership beyond your family or peer group as it will enable you to attract a number of readers to your blog. In order to keep the momentum going in favor of you, you need to put a little more effort into promoting your content.
The following 9 techniques would help you to seed you content in more effective manner;
1. Tweet your content: Tweet your content during peak times when lots of people are on twitter. Always do a follow up tweet to your original blog, but remember not to repeat same wording as people do not get annoyed.
2. Use of Facebook and other social media: Facebook or any other social media can serve the functions of Tweeting your blog. Many bloggers find it to be more effective. This tool may not be able to getting a load of traffic but it can be helpful in overall strategy as it can trigger the process of attracting traffic to your blog.
3. Refer to another blogger: Always look for other bloggers that are writing on same area in which you are writing. This would help you to locate target audience for your blog.
4. Pitch your blog to another Twitter user: As similar to pitching your blog to another blogger this technique would be helpful for you to increase your readership.
5. Share the link of your Blog in signature: In your signature are share the link of your standalone articles. Many bloggers include the link of their confusing front page of their blog, therefore it is recommended to share link of original writing.
6. Bookmark your blog: By book marking your blog it is meant that you should include your post to sites like; Diff, Reddit, Delicious etc.
7. Post in Guest Posts: Many bloggers link their important blog post in a guest post on someone else’s blog.
8. Let readers share it easily: Through different template techniques and custom techniques let your readers share your blog easily.
9. Be very persistent and build relationships: As a blogger you have to be very passionate and persistent about your blogs.