As a common truth we all know that when vacancies are published and applications for vacant posts are demanded then more people send their applications which is greater than the number of seats. The hiring managers don’t get enough time to see all that applications. So he can use the cover of letters to scan the useless one separate. So in order to increase your chances of getting job, in your application you need to build a beautiful cover that can attract the reader’s attention right away this will increase your chances. According to a book author the one way of getting the job is that infuse your letters cover with your unique identification essentials like as your testimonials, slogan, or a mission statement. Try to get inspiration about writing from that company’s web site or the job posting.
• A slogan is a phrase or brief sentence that can be placed under the name place where you mentioned your name. Also you can place it on the far left margin or the below your cover letter. Your slogan should also need to value you bring to an employer. You can also check the language in job posting or the website for the inspiration as mentioned earlier.
• Testimonials are the starting which an applicant said about himself or said by any other person. Testimonial are of different type and can include the excerpts from the letters of recommendation, or the customers thank you litters, vendor satisfaction latter internship summaries and staff memos and many more like performance evaluation.
• This is the element that can be added in the cover of the letter it needs to be specific and clearly state that what your mission is. Don’t forget to mention your goals and what you have already done. Try to mention things like what you believe in and why you choose this profession and what is your interest in this profession. Mention such statements that bring your value in the eyes of the employer.
Some examples of a mission statement are given below;
1. If a customer of yours is happy then you can say that you made a good sale. Its win by you by making customer happy.
2. You can also say something like that each step taken by the child at present has an effect on his future. So it is better for the students to take the positive and right decisions at the right time by making an academic experience that is conductive to learning.