PHP is a scripting language that allows the generation of dynamic content on a web server. The meaning of its acronym is HyperText Preprocessor. Among its main features include its power, its high performance, ease of learning and its shortage of resource consumption.
The PHP code may be included within the html code of the page. To mark the section of code PHP can do it in several ways:
– Using labels <? Php and <?
– Using labels <? and>
– By <script languaje=”php”> </ script>
The operation of the pages in PHP housed on a server is as follows:
The browser-client requests document PHP.
– Arrive application server and the server locates the document, launches the PHP interpreter and executes all its code.
– Once the code is executed generates the result in HTML and returns it to the server to transfer it to the customer.
– The server transfers result in HTML and is shown in the client browser.