There are a number of Java applications for mobile phones, but if you have Windows Mobile you may have noticed that the applications you use are. CAB. JavaFX is a solution to this, since installing it on your cell phone will let you run all Java applications, and to sample, the installation includes a few. To install, follow these steps:
1. JavaFX Download from here
2. On your computer, unzip the downloaded file and locate the file. CAB SUN_JAVAFX called (it’s inside the folders dist \ bin).
3. Copy it to your phone (in the main memory within My Documents). It is not advisable to copy memorua card unless it is speed reading.
4. Proceed with the installation and upon completion, locate it in Star / All Programs.
5. Since JavaFX can access the applications you have or download Java.
6. Eye: UNOA occupies 8MB of space, so make sure you have this space in memory.
Which would also forward the future of JavaFX for the first time, will empower developers with the option to generate revenue through advertising on mobile applications. It also outlined the roadmap for JavaFX product family that includes a programming language for high performance, JavaFX Script, created by Web developers, designers and developers to build and deliver the next generation of RIA content for PCs, mobile television and other consumer devices.
On the other hand, will launch the first version of JavaFX Desktop for browser and PC in the coming months. Sun currently is working with leading manufacturers and mobile operators and plans to launch the first version of JavaFX Mobile and JavaFX TV in 2009.
For developers interested in the preview version of JavaFX for PC browser and this summer will launch a JavaFX preview program and Web site focused on the needs of programmers and Web developers, as well as a forum to share feedback on this version of JavaFX.
In www.javafx.com more information, demos and videos with some downloads.