Social networks are not exclusive to the entertainment field, the transfer of vacation photos, unnecessary tests and continuous changes of state. 2.0 The rich environment is also an exceptional and completely new to to find a new job, improve existing and develop an influential network of professional contacts.
Among all, LinkedIn is probably the most popular of all thanks to word of mouth and the simplicity and range of choices offered by its interface. Every day, millions of people upgrade their status and seek new employment opportunities in this virtual environment.
However, there are few who question the real usefulness of these social networks. Do they help to actually find a job? What should I do just to take advantage? Linkedin The same team helps customers with 6 tips to facilitate job search in your network:
1. Create your network of contacts quickly: do not expect to need a job or fit your needs too to be with a permanent job. The smartest thing is to create an early network of people associated with you professionally. This allows you to expand your network, meet new people and have your list of contacts for when things go wrong.
2. Keep your profile up to date, we know that lazy, but it is a prerequisite. The thoroughness is the key: it is estimated that users with fully updated status have a 40% chance of receiving offers of employment for Linkedin.
3. Calls recommendations: a few details accentuate digital curriculum favorable recommendations from former bosses and colleagues. Directs all you can.
4. Tell your network what you’re looking for: Are you unemployed and looking for a new one? Or simply want to make new contacts? Maybe discuss a particular topic? Be informed of what your surroundings are your priorities. If you are looking for work, needless to emphasize the importance of this point.
5. Takes advantage of the search: search contacts, former employers, potential job … you’re in an appropriate manner to reach out to companies that interest you and those responsible for the selection process.
6. Become strong in Linkedin Answers: This is a place to share and exchange professional knowledge, which undoubtedly helps to reinforce the credibility and style you a good reputation.