LordsAWar is a game of strategy shift, with the theme of medieval fantasy, which aims to recreate the game of Warlords II, published in 1993 by GSS.
Is available version 0.1.2 of LordsAWar, and the project is on the right track (yesterday Tiré without me realize 2 hours playing). Although many still missing by polishing details, such as improving some graphics, to correct certain mistakes that are awkward (very useful system for AutoSave if the game hangs) and provide some more information to the user about the mechanics of the game.
The list of new features included in this version is as follows:
- New ground by default, based on charts of land Battle for Wesnoth.
- Ability to zoom into the map.
- Improved automatic generation of maps.
- Improved play on a network, even though it is considered unstable.
- Fixed some errors in stability and performance of the game.
Genre: Strategy shift
Platforms: GNU / Linux, Windows, MacOS X
Official Website: LordsAWar
Consultations on the forum: Forum LordsAWar