Lately I’ve been trying to get more work so I visit pages available for this purpose. Here are two excellent post on these sites:
In many of these sites is the system of recruitment through tenders, this may be a rather unpleasant task if we do not know what is favorable to exploit and which are not. That’s why I made the task of researching and writing this post with the hope that it serves to get the job as desired.
1. Be clear. Both understand that the project is to write the proposal. The future client needs to understand what it proposes.
2. It examines in depth the competition. These pages have the advantage that you know who the other bidders and see their offers. This serves to see the worse for it, but do not stay there, visit their profiles and websites for any errors or disadvantage that you can take in your favor.
3. Do not spend too much time “echándote flowers,” I am not saying do not do it, but I know soon.
4. Do not offer more than what is asked, what is important is to focus on what is needed now, when you are in direct contact with the client can offer you other products or services.
5. Emphasis on the needs of the project interésate for it. Sometimes the client is not sure what they want or need, using rhetorical questions can help answer itself. Believe me, this will be highly valued.
6. Try to come into direct contact with the person responsible for selection, enabling a conversation. You can reach this by asking questions about the project, you can give your address to use chat, or invite them to comment and criticize your proposal, and so on. This last point is super impotante thinks that if you walk into trust with the client you will have plenty more chances for you to hire you, you already know. I am tempted to put quotation marks to all the words but I will not, I hope you understand that this is the type of contact, do not tell you to your friend.
If you know these other tips or help you win a project, please contármelo.