Motion charts I could give a snapshot of what happens on my website in 5 dimensions: the time line and four (x, y, color and size).What I can provide a quick motion charts? For SEM and SEO, among many other things …A motion charts is a multi-dimensional graph that we must help answer an answer. Before going to mount the motion chart I know I want to ask that question.
I know that I delete keywords from my adwords campaign and what I need to strengthen.
What kind of motion can mount chart?
Well, to make decisions like this need to know metrics as:
* Bounce rate: The dropout ratio for each keyword. I am investing pasta to attract traffic and generate a conversion keyword. If I have a high bounce rate means that one side is costing me and the percentage of keyword traffic quality reports to me is not so high …
* New views: The traffic I can generate a new journal, which is what I want, the more new daily traffic, this has more potential keyword.
* Ratio of conversion: the quality of that keyword. Whatever I am capable of generating conversions for each referral that leads me.
* Revenue: Revenue that I reported a keyword. A keyword can generate transactions, but also can produce less but generate more money (typical and common in hotels and travel, a keyword can result in 3 transactions reserve a night, but otherwise the transaction can yield 1 day but 4 or 5 nights per booking, which can make the second keyword is of higher quality)
Motion in a chart what we represent in many ways, perhaps the best is to help us learn better.
I put the motion chart as I discussed, but I understand that you can mount each one in its own way …
* Set the left axis the bounce rate: The higher a keyword is in the axis, has more bounce rate
* Set the right axis the ratio of conversion: the further to the right is a keyword, the more I became
* Set the color of the balls for conversion to income: the more the ball is blue, less bills, more toward the red tent, more bill
* Set the size of marbles to the percentage of visits that I generated a new keyword: the bigger the ball becomes more percentage of visits generated new me.
What does the chart tell me?
The ideal scenario would be to find time on the line balls tend to move to the right (turn), with big balls (generate many visits by new keyword), as down as possible (do not have a high bounce rate) and color of the ball is closest to red (in addition to making great pasta generated, which makes the acquisition cost is less). Learn the trend of the behavior of a keyword and its evolution.
Balls that tend to be at the top of the further to the right with large and blue. Balls that are generating a lot of traffic, but little conversion and give me a high bounce rate.
I take actions to:
Check the consistency and relevancy between the keyword search, the word for which I am paying and the landing page to which this keyword writing.
* Copies and optimize ad titles,
* Optimize the landing page-level content or usability (as the error)
* Or if the changes do not help, delete the keyword in the ad group or pass it to another group where we can get better conversion.
The more balls that are on the right axis, but not very high, with a large size and a lighter blue or green.
Balls that are generating traffic that converts and billing.
I take actions to:
Study if a more profitable investing and for that keyword
* Consider our positioning in seo for that keyword and launch strategy if necessary
* Raise the CPC of the keyword to see if I can get more sales.