A freelancer is very good at doing work if his work don’t exceed from deadline. But there are also some freelancers which can do the long time project also but most of the freelancers have very bad reputation of doing large projects. This problem rises because we are not good at project management this can be caused by the absence of boss on our head who can guide you at every turn of the project all of the work should be done by ourselves. Second reason which is also very much valid is that the long works are difficult and boring as compared to the work that complete in one day. We are in our article going to point out the difficulties and their solutions, so read the following lines carefully to know the important points of the project management.
Processes in simple project management
Always try to follow the following steps for management of the bigger projects:
• Before starting your project the first step is to start work with the clear picture of what you are doing and what are you going to obtain from that. Avoiding this step you have to face many difficulties later in the project. Make again and again contact with the client and ask him until you get the clear picture of your project. After this you will get a clear target to shoot upon.
• The second step in this regard is that you will fix up all the process with your client like the time, the price and other things and then start it.
• Instead of taking step by step know from your client the next step and act accordingly after keeping in mind all the next points and just focus on the next step not on all the coming steps. And also make sure of it that the each task can be done in one or less day.
• Send every step to the client as soon as it got completed. Don’t collect the subjects and submit them collectively but rather than that send step by step. By sending even the unfinished steps you will be helping yourself to get accountable. So submit the work if it’s not completed till deadline.
• Another advantage which is also very important is that by sending every step to client you will know his feedback. And by keeping in view on his feed back you will be able to produce a much better project.
• After getting feed back focus on the next step keeping in mind the deadline for next step and the opinion of client about your submission.