You must have noticed the ease with which sploggers get through email verification – the same has been done by us.
It is a fact that there cannot be complete protection against robotic signups – therefore, some consider not point in having a protection. And it is for this reason that this plugin has been developed – it eliminates sign-up email verification.
The Reason for Removing email verification from signups
Usually, a user signing up for a blog receives an email containing a link that has to be clicked in order to activate the user name or blog.
But, these blog activation emails are mostly blocked or marked as spam by email account filters. Due to this reason users reset their account with new blog URL or username, trying to use an email address that does not block such activation emails.
The role of this plugin is to eliminate the need to activate their account through email confirmation, thus completely eliminating the issue related with blocking of activation email by their email systems.
You can learn the installation and usage details at the installation page.
You can find here an example of account creation through email verification:
And, here you can find the removal of email verification, allowing users to use their account instantly:
It was especially developed for Blogs.mu and now it is at your service.
If you are interested in this plugin, you may be also interested in the following:
1. Sign Up Code – It helps in limiting people from signing-up for user accounts or blogs on your site. A special code is required that can be configured by you.
2. Terms of Service – This plugin adds a Terms of Service checkbox in the signup form that has to be ticked by the user so as to proceed.
3. Select Language at Signup – Lets new users to choose the language they want to use during sign-up.
4. Set description of blog on blog creation – Lets new users to create a tagline when creating a blog.
5. Password for WPMU blog creation – Lets users to create a password during sign-up.
Please download plugin here :