There are times in ones life when someone says to his friend or family thanks on many things. It helps a lot in our daily family life but it can also help you a lot in settling many other affairs like some important works in the work place. Some people believe that the sincere appreciation and honesty is the biggest secret of dealing people successfully. According to their point of view this help a person in creating a sense of team and also helps the people feel like they belong. So make saying thanks your habit. This also acts as tool for you to save you from the bad situation in the economy when the jobs are short and there are many workers out there that can fit on merit. So you will not be going to be able to save your position unless you have a very good set of relations with your co- workers who will be ready to fight for you. So this proves that it’s very important to say thanks to your boss, your co-workers and your interim in order to make your position strong. To make this, try to follow the following steps so that you can achieve that level.
• The first main point in this regard is that it’s not necessary that you will give your boss or any other higher official a gift so if you simply give a card or anything similar to that to your boss saying thank you will make it easy for you.
• And if you are thinking making good relation with peers then getting a small piece of gift for your assistant or co-worker or interim. Which you can accompany by a verbal or cards thanks.
• Don’t say general thanks to the people and try to say personal thanks as it has a very good impact. Rather than saying thank you for your hard work, mention that in front of the boss and other employees. That gives you the impression that how sincerely you noticed and acknowledged his work.
• Don’t wait for an event to say thanks to a person on family or in office. Do it more often and regularly as it will motivate the other person more than saying thanks one single time.
• Sometime unexpectedly when you got thanks from any other person then the most suitable answer for that is saying you are welcome.