It is possible to make $ 10,000 a year to run a blog, but is unlikely to happen overnight. Keep your feet on the ground and their reasonable expectations. If this happens (not guaranteed), is certainly going to take some time.
Say you need to undergo full time as a blogger is a great goal – but not the specific reality. So I wanted the blogger was talking with the name of a figure. For her full time was $ 10,000 – for others it may be more or less – the amount is not the point, the point is that you need something more concrete to get what you can measure where they are.
$ 10,000 still sounds great when you’re a new blogger – and somehow it is. However, there are different ways of thinking about that figure. Let’s break the way I used to look at my location.
* CPC ads – say they are running AdSense on everything in our blog and that makes the average pay is three cents. That equates to 1643 clicks on AdSense ads (note:. AdSense CPM ads so it is not as simple as saying you need one, 643 clicks \ but to keep this simple you go with that.)
* CPM ads – say that CPM ads are running in our blog and get paid seven dollars for each block CPM ads and had ads on each page (which is actually $ 6 per page CPM). This would mean we’d need 13,000 page impressions.
* Each month sponsorship – a way to sell ads directly to advertisers to sell ads in a month for the month of sponsorship. To make $ 30k in a year you need to sell $ seven.500 month promotion. You may have five points of the ads on your blog so this is 6 advertisers $ 416.66 per month for each advertiser.
* In the products of the Committee Members – Say you’re promoting an affiliate product site like Amazon and its committees were on average about 40 cents per sale. $ 82.19 to win there is a need to sell the products of two hundred and five.
* High Commissioner Affiliate Products –
* Great Products Commission members – of course, e-books are not the best product for promotion – no products, such as training courses, where you can earn thousands of dollars in sales. Let’s take who can pay $ 300 for an annual membership in a larger product. In this case, the need to sell seven of them per month.
* Selling your own e-book – has its own product, perhaps an ebook to sell on your blog? $ 19.95 in sales you need to sell them a little over a day. You can do the sums cheaper or more expensive products.
Of course there are a lot of many other ways to make money running a blog. Subscriptions, donations, comments, payment, selling yourself as a consultant \. .. etcUsted can do the sums for himself in his own model.
I know some of the above figures still sound out of the reach of bloggers .
This does not happen overnight (not to emphasize this – the money is not money fast or simple), but found that things break into pieces the size of a snack helped me stay motivated, but I also helped to identify what work needed to achieve my goals (and my day job).
Note: Not achieved this milestone until I had been running a blog for over a year (who blogs for the first year without trying to make money).
Again – do not quit your day job yet (in fact you may not need to quit even when it comes to an end – may be nice to have a backup plan), but with specific hard work about their goals and blogs to try to break that helps them move toward.