1. Use sites that have heavy traffic. Ie employment websites more successful. Now talking about Infojobs, Monster and Infoempleo. If you know of a site-specific profile for the job you’re looking for then you have to enter it.
2. Review vacancies that are not very recent. If your profile is very specific that there can offer some time ago published just over a month and still not filled.
3. You should also take into account the websites of companies for selection, especially if you specialize in your profile. In this case what I recommend is to contact the consultant who selects such perfiels and to arrange an interview so you know. That way you can put in bids as a candidate even before posting on the site.
4. Examines the use of websites and companies that are discussed hiring. Although this is not your profile, you can indicate a crecimeinto the company. Checking the work on your website, you can get an interview with the person of the company that works with profiles like yours.
5. Work your network of contacts. Take care of your networking contacts porfesionales sites and use them for information on target companies.
6. Not send the CV indiscriminately. It’s easy to give the mouse and reply to an offer. Do it only if you fit well in the post, and have more opportunities to avoid falling into oblivion.
7. Watch your spelling in your CV as you do with your communications lass webs of employment and / or companies that advertise. Do not use the language of SMS.
8. Make your monitor applications. Not to overwhelm the people and without being heavy, interesate by changing how the selection process in which you have registered.