If you are a freelancer then this is most likely your problem also that you thought that you don’t want to do it right know. There can be a thousand reason behind this like you don’t know how to start to or the subject is new to you. The solution to this problem is to divide the work into smaller bits and then do the smaller bit of that work in bursts. It perhaps looks like normal for most of the people but not all the people get benefited by this. This is what we are going to discus in our today’s topic. We will try to explain the ways to get it done. Below are some of the important tips.
• The first step of doing the work in burst is that put all the work you got to your to do list. Then if tasks are too big then further break into small bits and make a sketch of the work and search about it on web.
• The second step is that if these small bits are bigger enough to bother, and then further divide them. And then try to do it for the 10 minutes so that you can get the idea about the work.
• Set a proper time for the task and do the work regularly and stop as soon as your set time ends
• The third step is to remove all the distraction during work like clear the table and turn off the email notifications during your work.
• Resist to the desire of doing distractions and stay focused on the tasks and pull your self together.
• Bursts are good for the time where you cannot do the larger work. Try to do a burst before going on a meeting. This works great for the freelancing jobs. You can do your freelancing job while holding a full time job as long as you are achieving your goals; bursts are not going to affect you.
• Always keep with you the list of burst that you got pending and try to do them whenever you find an idle time and also check it off time to time.
• If you just finished a burst and clear that off your list then relax but don’t forget the next on the list. Always keep in mind about the next assessment until you completed all the assignments.