Who like to use new tools to facilitate their work they share some who have helped me greatly in organizing ideas, tasks, Projects and achievable goals. We already know some sites to find freelance projects and have also seen some inspiring portfolios, they now share are 10 tools that can help them work as freelancers.
The work as a freelancer is often not easy, you have freedom of time and comfort as you work from home, but we must also accept that the costs are high if we do not manage time and money. That is why it is necessary to know which tools and services provide us with the task to take advantage of our work.
5 services to organize
* Bubbl.us: for those who like to make mind maps brainstorming or through diagrams, this tool will be very useful.
* Google Apps and Zoho, both options offer many online tools with which you can optimize your work.
* BaseCamp: 37 Signals is an interesting option for organizing your work.
* Centraldesktop: if the option you do not like, maybe you feel is more complete or different to organize with other people.
* Buxfer organizes your expenses and finances with this useful tool that enables you to clear the accounts.
5 tools to facilitate your work
* Slimtimer: freelancers often have to charge for time and this tool helps to facilitate the calculation of work time.
Xe *: if you work with several coins to collect, it is best to have this tool at hand which is updated with the exchange rate.
* Spotrunner:’re thinking of working in the production of television ads, this tool can help you know the market.
* Paypal: An easy way to pay and receive payments. Although not all countries are enabled the two possibilities.
* Icebrrg: a simple way to facilitate your work in creating forms.
Undoubtedly there are many more tools that can help us improve our work and facilitate it. Here are some options, if users are more options than they have been used widely in the organization of work, time and money. Do not hesitate to share your experience in comments.