In job search, interview and final selection is that it is the last step before entry into position. This “test” is performed to corroborate what was said in the curriculum and cover letter. You can not scientifically establish behavior patterns that ensure a successful interview, but you can draw some useful advice.
The best way to discover the keys to selecting the interviewer is to understand what you’re looking for, what looks and how it does. When we got to the interview, he already knows our references written and called us because they saw something in us. During the attempt to confirm what we suspected: that we are the right person for the job. And we just have to make it so.
In the interview, analyze our abilities and skills, besides giving an overview of our academic and professional background. Also, observe your personality, if it meets the characteristics of their needs and even variables such as corporate culture. Finally, we caught our manners, our expression and other aspects that are indicative of how we are.
If this is our first interview, the coach asked for aspects of our student life. So, is interested in how we organize ourselves, methods in project development, works or exhibitions, favorite subjects, and even forms of consideration in the more comfortable we feel.
Finally, the interviewer inquiring into our personal lives, not too much for non-violent, and interest in our education, hobbies and interests-ever appearance ideological, religious or sexual, strictly private.
But what attitude we should take and what we must avoid in an interview? We can summarize in 12:
1. Be natural, should not seem forced, because sooner or later we will know how and can be counterproductive;
2. Be honest, this will cause confidence in the interlocutor;
3. Be brief and concise a way as to clearly understand what they face;
4. Answer to the question that we do, and do not wander or leave the hills of Ubeda “;
5. If you do not know something, say so, it is no crime not to know everything;
6. Faced with questions involved in a natural way and conduct yourself if you think you do not have the obligation to respond exprésalo politely and explains why you do it;
7. Look the interviewer in the eye, it will infuse more confidence and credibility;
8. Do not do lavish ostentation and humility, and have time to show what vouchers and what you are;
9. Taking Care of Your presence, your toiletries and clothing;
10. Controls the movement of your hands to express yourself and remember that the big movements show less nervousness than short, repeated;
11. Be polite, is a key to coexistence and that is important in the internal life of a company;
12. Asked what is expected of you in the company shows interest in the position and visibility offered by the company.