One of the greatest blogging challenges is increasing blog traffic. This article is meant to bring new vitality to your presence online. The following 30 ways would sure revolutionize your arsenal online. They are dividing into three categories as shown below:
1. Prepare creative content: don’t be like the rest, be different in your mold.
2. Use list posts: since they infuse a large amount of resources within one article they should be used to be the driving power for each article.
3. Proofread the post articles: this clears misspelling and grammatical errors that send people away.
4. Be entertaining: make your blog ticklish and they won’t leave.
5. Include polls: fun surveys, questions and polls make your readers interact thus they keep coming back.
6. Use exciting titles for posts: they should compel visitors to go ahead and read.
7. Power your writing: add descriptive adjectives and adverbs that make the article powerful.
8. Be bold: give the best resources in your blog and fear not saying it is the best.
9. Appeal to a huge audience: the articles should be easy to relate to but still within your scope.
10. Keep it simple: simple materials are easy to understand.
11. Make a beautiful design: provide a magical first impression.
12. Use images within your posts: the articles should be appealing to the eye and should have graphics of high quality.
13. Manage your sidebar: don’t have a cluttered sidebar as it is unprofessional.
14. Optimize the footers of your posts: subscription options, icons for social bookmarking and related articles simplify browsing and sharing.
15. Choose a nice font: it should be comfortable to simplify navigation.
16. Make your pages to load faster: enable Gzip and install WP super cache to accelerate your website.
17. Use post excerpts: this allows visibility of all topics with little scrolling.
18. Reduce the amount of ads: make your site stand out for your content not ads.
19. Optimize for search engines: learn about W3C validation, description keywords, alt tags etc.,
20. Inter-link your posts: old articles linked with new articles get new life and enables users to dig into the site.
21. Guest blog: This gets you new audiences and draws others to your blog.
22. Respond to emails and comments: engage your followers through answers to their questions as this makes them invite others.
23. Build relationships: this is key to resulting in digs, tweets, links and more.
24. Be passionate and positive: express excitement, sincerity and passion to draw people.
25. Share yourself: let your post be like a one-one conversation with your readers. Share yourself in every post.
26. Make Comment on other web blogs: getting could people requires leaving a mark in another blog.
27. Build credibility: have integrity and outright honesty in your business if you want to get noticed.
28. Join social media conversations: be social in order that you meet other new people.
29. Focus on others: if your interests are not a priority people would get attracted to you.
30. Use your true name: don’t brand a blog, brand your name for a lot of traffic in all your sites.