1. Do not stay out of the game: If you do not invest in times of crisis, when finished this time, companies that have invested in advertising will have an advantage and you have to invest not only double but triple or more to get everything you’ve lost. Investing in online advertising can now let you in an advantageous position with respect to your competition.
2. It’s cheaper: Investing in online advertising is much cheaper than offline advertising. Also, if you are taking advantage of competition is not investing may even be easier to get more customers in times of crisis.
3. Improve your ROI: Normally Internet investments are variable depending on how many visits you have to your website or how many clicks you receive advertising. Anyway you can always find out the effectiveness of your campaigns in real time and make changes in your strategy if you see that is not working.
4. Engage your potential customers: If your website positions in search engines like Google or Yahoo! with the correct password please be sure who visits your website will be interested in your business, whether for purchase or to inquire about your products, so a good position and a web page aimed at selling can give many benefits for a very low cost.
5. You get more interaction with your customers: Thanks to the Internet and Web 2.0 is not half-way as television, you can relate with your customers and they are the ones who create the content. With this you can get information from your customers and improve your products and your communication with them.
Perhaps you could give more reasons, but all dependenderá the nature of the business. There are businesses that invest in the Internet is not an option, is required. Consumer behavior is changing and the Internet requires us to be there and no longer goes “be be” must be tailored to your needs. A website with a poor design and not updated does not sell, sell on the Internet must be trust and everything starts with the design of the site.