Studies have shown that on average the 8.8 hours that we spend in our work places each day can be disastrous for our health. It may contribute in not only the cardio illnesses but also give us a bulky waistline. It is also stated that the psychological environment at these work places affects our health more than the physical environment. Some health experts are of the view that a little mental strain might be effective to keep the worker from boredom. Some say that jobs that require different physical activities are healthier than the monotonous one with repetitious activities.
Experts suggest six jobs that keep you healthy as well as earn you a decent salary:
1. Event coordinator may cause mild stress yet producing merry and unforgettable events for enterprises or people is a developing top dollar industry. Acquiring an authentication from a renowned organization can equip you with the required expertise that will help you juggle all things needed for pulling off a successful event while causing only little mental strain.
2. Chiropractors employ a variety of movements while tending to their patients. They work for themselves thus there is no mental strain caused by an entity called ‘the boss’. As per the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the chiropractic idea to healthcare has an overall healthier effect on the body. It employs instinctive, nonsurgical and drug free health care plans. A learned practitioner will surely be aware of a few things that may lead to a healthier life.
3. Physical therapists (PTs) not only get to deal with patients ranging from infants to seniors, they also deal with loads of daily exercise routines. The strenuous procedures may often call for performing some extra lifts, stoops, kneels, crouches, and standing sessions. According to the BLS, it is typical of PTs to work 40-hour in weeks that go without crises or extra hours.
4. Fitness trainers can mould their past time interest of teaching exercises into a full time profession. Such a job would help burn down around 200 calories per hour very easily. The contribution of this job to the physical health is incontestable.
5. Gardening or landscaping helps cuts down on the mental strain level apart from burning calories. Mowing the grass, weeding and overall garden keeping burns around 235 calories per hour and spending time under the day light increases the intake of Vitamin D which is essential for bone health maintenance and backing body’s immunity.
6. Auto detailer is involved in the regular wash and wax followed by the contemplative polishing beside the fact that they get to be around cars that they absolutely love. These activities help burning over 300 to 500 calories every hour.
There are many online services that help you make an estimate of the salaries these six professions can earn you.