The tax changes and cuts in spending forcing firms to look for certain profiles, the human resources firm Adecco said that these professions are the most requested this year.The better paying job this year will be the director of information systems. Better paid job this year will be the director of information systems. By 2010 there are some professions that have high demand and recession may escape work. According to a study by human resources consultancy Adecco, among the most sought are: promotion and sales, information technology, pharmaceuticals, legal and financial field, and engineering and technology.
Graduate Coordinator of the Universidad Panamericana (UP), Elly May Alba recognizes that these areas are targeted by recruiters because the moment that the country demands it. You need accountants, economists and lawyers to help organizations keep up with tax and financial changes in the country, so they make better decisions.
In these sectors are also the best wage offers to interns and recent graduates. Although dependent on the characteristics of the student and the company, in the first case the support ranges between 3000 and 8000 dollars for who is hired.
Adecco’s research reveals that these six tasks are working more aggressively in the labor market.
This candidate must have a thorough knowledge of the commercial sector. Each company usually has a unique profile for its executives, adapting to the needs of its target market and the characteristics of your products or services. Its main responsibilities are prospecting, customer care and monitoring. The meet features needed are:
– Training: Bachelor’s degree in economic and administrative areas, although they can consider other depending on the sector.
-Languages: English intermediate-advanced.
– Experience: for this profile requires the candidate from 1 to 3 years experience in the middle.
– Skills: You must meet highly developed commercial skills, such as ease of expression, speech and interpersonal relationships. Besides having a high capacity for negotiation and guidance objectives. It is desirable that the practitioner is proactive, dynamic, organized, in addition to provision for team work and love of service and customer care.
– Compensation: The average salary is in the range between 5000 dollars a month, this is added commissions and benefits granted by the company.
It is of utmost importance in any business because it helps solve problems that may occur to users, while using some programs or devices. Some of its main functions are to provide preventive and corrective maintenance for computers and servers, installing operating systems, and antivirus package, and perform configuration and email support.
– Training: Bachelor’s or technical degree in computer systems, computer science or computer management.
-Languages: English advanced.
– Experience: minimum one year in the area.
– Skills: Ability to troubleshoot, service attitude, ability to learn new technologies, excellent communication, tolerance to work under pressure, and a good stress management and conflict. It should also be an organized, flexible and patient, the amount of work that is presented.
– Compensation: The average is between 5000 dollars per month, plus benefits.
In the pharmaceutical industry is responsible for monitoring the processes performed in manufacturing lines. In turn, verifies the quality guidelines in manufacturing, batch records review to give the opinion of the product. He is responsible for the development of new medicines, solid, semisolid and injectables. Ensures compliance with good laboratory practices, manufacturing, health and safety, and environmental issues in the laboratory according to the regulations. When it detects an unusual result or out of specification in their area, research and reports in accordance with regulatory requirements and internal policies. Updates and revises plans in accordance with inspection rules.
– Training: chemical engineer biological or chemical agent.
– Languages: English advanced.
– Experience: minimum 2 years in the pharmaceutical industry in areas of quality in chemical analysis, laboratory equipment management, material review, analysis and issuance of the finished product. Knowledge is also requested issuance of documents, manufacturing, production, monitoring and quality standards. Be aware validating pharmaceutical equipment and facilities and manufacturing processes and have knowledge of the basic principles of operation of packaging and production equipment and quality control, more handling equipment and laboratory database. We must learn the operation of laboratory equipment and instruments. You need to have stability studies, protocols and reports, systems and quality standards ISO 9000 ISO 14000, statistical techniques, development of formulas and product protocol.
– Qualifications: organized, responsible, capable of making decisions, good oral communication, be proactive and dynamic orientation to the business and customer needs.
– Salary: between 4000 dollars, with higher benefits, food stamps, savings fund, medical insurance, life insurance, life and career plan.
It is responsible for conducting the accounting records and policies. Supports the submission of financial statements, preparing accounting entries, invoices and other administrative documents.
– Education: BA in accounting graduate.
– Experience: Minimum 3 years verifiable in the general accounting area, with a good level of management LSS, Infonavit, bank reconciliations, accounts debugging, updating tax, preparation of accounting policies, financial statements, calculation of SDI, IDES , ISR, IVA, IETU, taxes, wages and similar, monthly and annual statements, accounts receivable, accounts payable and billing, also extensive knowledge of internal controls, review and physical taking of inventory and payroll and purchasing department; physical inventory management, internal control review of the various departments and expenditures and control thereof, in monitoring the company’s total operation and verification of entries and exits. Prosecutors also requested updated knowledge, namely calculation and payment of federal and state tax (ISR, IVA, IMPAC, ISPT, IMSS, Infonavit, payroll tax), namely receiving and tracking requirements of the SAT, Infonavit, IMSS, develop; analyzing and presenting financial statements meet SHCP and external auditors; capture accounting in general, do accounting analysis, billing, insurance income and expenses; perform bank transactions, depreciation, amortization and financial statements.
– Age: 25 to 35 years
– Skills: working with results oriented, honest, with service attitude, initiative, discipline, teamwork, responsible, organized, proactive, dynamic and know how to handle conflicts.
– Salary:6000 dollars per month, plus legal benefits, training and life insurance (optional).
It is responsible for directly supervising the implementation of the various steps in the process of production, to perfect, prevent fraud and increase productivity.
– Training: mechanical engineering / electrical / electronic / industrial or related.
– Experience: know about the ISO quality standard, interpretation of drawings, Lay out, it takes time and motion. Knowledge of CNC machines and tools, implementation of improvements in production line (casting and machining).
– Skills: Proactive, with an excellent attitude towards suppliers, leadership and great analytical skills.
– Skills: focused on results, work under pressure, communication, be ordered.
– Compensation: compensation varies between the 8000 and 12000 dollars a month, according to functions, enterprise zone and let go. Then there is the benefit package of the company.
And the ‘crown jewel’ for jobs:
Chief Information Officer (CIO)
What a company looks at its next CIO is a person who takes responsibility for the automation of functions and provide information to all areas of the company at less cost. That plan, develop and direct the analysis of systems and software, determining the implementation of new systems and the feasibility of mechanized or computerized new jobs. Another goal should be to recommend replacements or improvements in the equipment according to company requirements.
– Training: Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer systems or computer science. Desirable to have a master’s degree or specialty in information systems and telecommunications. In addition to project management certification and advanced English.
– Experience: Minimum 5 years in a similar position, or as IT manager or systems.
– Skills: Must be able to manage projects simultaneously, to achieve integration of work teams and defining the technology strategy group, in order to achieve benefits in operating systems. You need to have decision-making skills, initiative, leadership, customer focus, results, business acumen, analysis and be innovative.
– Compensation: The average income, according to firm size and city or state where you are, can vary between 15000 and 25000 dollars per month, including unsecured and secured benefits.