Benefits Freelance Work you will greatly counteract the disadvantages that this type of work may have, without doubt, if you manage to get the balance between working hours and a good income and increase your quality of life and can spend more time with yours.
Working as a freelancer undoubtedly has advantages, perhaps the most interesting for many is the possibility of greater freedom. But this also brings a number of disadvantages, which can clog striking a balance to achieve the desired success.
Begin disadvantages as I will show you briefly twist the hand to them. With the passing of the days I’ll show you how to go further by supplying these disadvantages and to take advantage of them.
Salary * Fixed end of month: nothing says you have a fixed salary to make ends meet, more I dare say that never manage to have a fixed salary to make ends meet, but do not be scared, it is not terrible, maybe, at first, like any rookie so it is finding more clients and projects where you can make, everything depends on your dedication and perseverance. The advantage of being freelance is that you can get several payments during the month and not have to wait until 30 days to recover. Many believe that working as a freelancer is synonymous with the least effort, and the truth is not so, it requires too much effort and intelligence. If those with stable work I recommend you start slowly with freelance work, and once you see the flow of independent projects is beyond your job, you just reached that point I decide to become freelance time Complete.
* Your holiday will no longer be paid for: but that should not be a problem, as most freelancers earn a salary rather than stable. Organize, save, not waste money.
* Working Solo: for many it is better to work with that alone, but is not something that can not be solved. If you have more friends who work freelance, I recommend that you take turns and a couple of days in the week to work together, but not working in the same project, it is always good to have someone beside you cross words. This is a very common model in Europe, in fact many people come together to work, there are even those who choose to rent a physical place where they set up their offices, regardless of whether they work in the same area, just looking for a pleasant work environment. This is a good option for those who hate being alone. Option is for each person.
* Medical insurance: It is without health insurance if you work freelance, but only if you want to depend on the country where you live, at least in Chile you can pay the charges for the same health and retirement benefits. All these issues will be addressed in detail in http://freelance.mediasur.cl.
* Difficulty in borrowing alone will have problems if you’re a freelancer is not legalized, I advise you to deliver tickets to your customers, not just give a better picture but you’re doing taxes for your country and the beginning of the year you can collect your tax refund :), which is always welcome.
* You must go out and find clients: do not worry, this happens usually at the beginning, while you get a reputation and a powerful portfolio, then go alone. Remember always that a satisfied customer will recommend to friends.
* You will not have contract in most cases you will not be hired and will work on projects, but if we analyze this in detail you will notice that it is an advantage and the source that we have many freelancer work. I say this because at this point many companies looking specifically for freelance professionals save many costs associated with having one person working in their offices, such as furniture, computers, software licensing, Internet, electricity, snacks, travel, transfers, training, medical leave and so it is multiplied further by the crisis that many companies currently live.
This is the part I like best:)
* Salary: Surely you can get a win much more than working for a company, everything will depend on the effort and quality of work they deliver.
* Savings in collations and Mobilization: If you opted to work from home, you save many dollars in transportation from home to work and save more if you take into account food, it is much cheaper and healthier to eat at home rather than a local fast food.
* You pay for projects: You will receive several payments a month, I recommend that you organize and do not trust, it is quite common that the payments are delayed, but while waiting for this payment, no te pares, is still working on other projects or reading manuals is indispensable updated daily.
* Free Days: You decide when you take day off, the debt securities are generally for projects and deadlines, your client does not tell you anything if one day you show progress.
* Flexible Hours: The hours do you, as you can fit your tastes and preferences. You can play ball or go shopping at the time you want.
* You can get up to when you want
* Spend more time with your loved ones: If you choose to work from home, you can spend more time with your family, friends.
* Greater Freedom: Taking into account the advantages and disadvantages, we are limited to freedom
* Do not see your face Head: It sounds very superficial, but the truth is not so, because you do not have to accept higher pressures, the pressures imposed on you based on your needs and your goals.
I hope this article can serve you much, and that will be publishing information, tips, links of interest, Council regularly on the blog.
If you have not yet signed up you need to do it, to send your email information and you notice that there is new material on the blog.
If you have any questions or concerns to leave comments, try to answer them all.