Tags : Mistakes in the job interview to job interview tips, classic mistakes during the interview, as submitted to the job interview, how to make a good interview, errors during the job interview, make no mistakes in the job interview, as presented to the job interview…
What mistakes people make when they go to a job interview?
In this article you will know which are the most common mistakes people make when they go to a job interview.Many of these errors occur because the candidate did not rehearse before going to the interview and others are because it just gets nervous.
Here’s what these errors mentioned:
– Not being punctual
– Do not know the means by which you heard about the job (notice the paper, some contact, etc).
– Not have sought information about the company (money order or item, that sells or manufactures products, competition, etc.)
– Do not show much enthusiasm for the work proposal
– Stay silent at the end of the interview.
– Speaking of your work experience only and not include areas such as academic and personal background.
errors in the job interview to job interview tips, classic mistakes during the interview, as submitted to the job interview, how to make a good interview, errors during the job interview, make no mistakes in the job interview, as presented to the job interview
– Mention irrelevant data for the post
– Do not know what your salary expectation
– There must be clear in what area you want to work, to show that you accept any job, it reflects that you are desperate and not favorable
– Use lots of technical words especially when conversing with a person of Human Resources or the Staff Area of an organization.
– Eager to show
– Not knowing sold
– Think negatively before going to the interview
– To give answers too brief, without comment or data to add value to them
– Do not mention your achievements
– Mention negative things past or present work
– Speak ill of former or current boss
– Exaggerating the technical
– Demonstrate that you are overqualified for the job
– Not being empathic
– Demonstrate that you do not mind teamwork
– Tutear to the person you interview
– Demonstrate that bothers you complete psycho tests or medical exams continue
– Reflect on your answers insecurity
– Close when they discuss aspects of your personality
– Addressing the recruitment of “equal footing”.
– Try the recruiter tells you confidential aspects of the selection process
– I am not ready to answer tough questions
Finally, it is very important that the end of the interview I thank the interviewer for the time they gave you, otherwise you will not considered in the selection process.