Now that this new version came out (although I’m trying, and something postearé), many want to upgrade to this version. It is very easy, few steps:
- First you download the latest version (in my case, for Debian / Ubuntu) from here.
- Before you install this version, we have to uninstall the previous one. For that, we wrote:
sudo apt-get remove openoffice *.*
- Assuming that you are the brazenness OpenOffice.org 3, decompress it. From the console, use the command:
- We go to the directory of DEBS:
cd OOO300_m9_native_packed-1_en-US.9358/DEBS /
- We install everything:
sudo dpkg-i *. deb
- Install the integration on the desktop:
That’s it! It would have preferred a script update easier, but good, this works jewel. It is very important that uninstalling the previous one, but this did not walk them. And of course, so long as toys with the system, BACKUP MADE PRIOR.