Recently I am interested on web usability issues, I noticed even in the high Usarte.org site.
Much as I like to investigate, he brought 10 requirements for a web design “usable” (or focused to improve the user experience)
1. To plan well before starting to design, to achieve the points that come after.
2. Clean and logical navigation.
3. Clarity in communication.
4. Content may well oriented visitor.
5. That there is no interference as a very flashy ads intrusive or windows, etc..
6. The place of contact should be located so that it is easier to find.
7. The text must be legible.
8. Anticipating the questions or questions of the user.
9. The style of design should be consistent with the theme, but should not hinder the usability of the site.
10. Access must be easy and fast. Avoid intros, there is nothing so boring as having to wait to complete an animation that is not giving me anything, most people leave the site without being in it, except my kids XD.