The feature of chatting has been a great technique of helping customers about different technical problems. It can not only be a way to help customers, but customers can themselves use this feature in order to enhance communication with their visitors and members.
For More Than Just Support
Consider the situation where a movie promo website plans to organize a pre screening question-answer meeting between the producer and the fans of the movie, just a few days before the movie hits the red carpet. It would be a great way to create some sensation. Also consider a situation where an author promotes his new work on his website and reaches his fans using just a chat window.
Facebook and Twitter Ready
Nowadays, chatting is no longer restricted to provide support to your customers. It has taken longer strides, helping in establishing communities on the web. The WordPress Chat Plugin completely eases out the task by providing login support through Facebook as well as Twitter.
The options for this chat plugin consist of:
• Enable or disable chat on bottom corner
• Allowing chat sounds to be switched on or off
• Enable or disable emoticons
• Enable or disable avatars
• Set chat window dimensions
• Choice of showing date or time for posts
• Selection of different fonts and font sizes in order to match with site
• Selection of chat background color to match with site
• Select creation and display of chat logs
• Turning login on or off by present WP users, public users, Facebook and Twitter
As a WPMU DEV member you can access all the plugins and upgrades, and you will also get support for emoticons and avatars, and also logs for review as the administrator. And, if your client or you want to use chat on a site, the plugin will allow you to accomplish this task.
Please download here :