BuddyPress and WordPress chat plugin cannot get better than this.
The plugin needs to be dropped-in, activated and you are running as many live chats as required, on any of the pages or posts on your Multisite, WordPress or BuddyPress site.
Using a myriad of customization options consisting of emoticons, gravatars, logs and others, this plugin can help fulfill all your needs.
Visitors and users are able to login using their BuddyPress or WordPress usernames in the form of public users. They can also login through Facebook and Twitter.
And, obviously it is up to you to decide how your users should login.
The plugin lets you to run a ‘bottom corner’ chat, using which you can easily talk with visitors to your site. This is a great option for sales. You can engage new users and also give a community sense to your site.
Your site visitors just have to click on the small tab found on the bottom right corner and they can start chatting. The position of the tab can be customized by you.
If you want to insert a chat window into a post or page, it is quite simple to do. You can find a simple button on the WYSIWYG editor. The plugin is also ideal for Multisite owners, and there is no need for shortcodes.
As mentioned earlier, you can find unlimited options including the following:
• Enable or disable chat on bottom corner
• Chat sounds can be turned on or off
• Avatar enabling or disabling
• Select whether to display date or time of posts
• Emoticons enabling or disabling
• Set chat window dimensions
• Choose all the colors on the chat background to match with your site
• Chose various fonts or font sizes in order to match with you site
• Turn login on or off for public users, present WP users and Facebook or Twitter users
• Check the bottom of this post for various options windows
• Select creation and display of chat logs. Helps in SEO
Requests from members let us add more options continuously. So, if you want to see some feature added, join in the forums or contact at the live support site (also powered by this plugin).
More than 90% of everything developed at WPMU DEV comes as request from our members.
Please download plugin here :