Until recently, if a wiki was required beside your blog, it was necessary to install TWiki, Mediawiki or PMWiki. However, it has completely changed. Using this powerful WordPress plugin it is quite easy to develop as many wikis as you want with a single BuddyPress or Multisite WordPress installation.
You can simply add all the functionalities that you find in a major wiki platform, and design it to suit with the rest of your website (even if it appears quite fine out of the box). Additionally, similar to wikispaces, it is quite easy to edit the wiki at the front end and you would not require a WordPress admin.
You can find it under the ‘Advanced’ tab that lets you have different wikis in the same site by using the WordPress custom posts functionality.
And, every wiki comes with all the features needed by you, including:
• Option to let anyone or registered users to edit
• Entirely front end editing without the need to come across a WP admin page
• Complete revision history
• Widget & Breadcrumb navigation
• Complete notification systems
• WYSIWYG editing
• Great but simple editing functionality
• Integrated upload functionality
• Works perfectly with WikiSyntax also
• Gravatars enabled, integrated page discussion tools
All of these can be found in the ‘Add Wiki’ administrator menu. And, as is the case with all the WPMU DEV plugins it is undergoing continuous improvement. So, if you want to add some feature or make a tweak to a plugin you can get it done.
Please download plugin here :