We work to live, not leave for work. Therefore, you should keep a proper balance between the work and daily life. Work is not the only thing in the life. We have many other things to deal with. Everybody has family kids and he has to give them to them. All of us have friends we also have to spend time with them. If we left all of them and just concentrate on earning money than our life become useless and boring. In these entire things, we also have to give time to our self. If we do not take rest or break from work then we cannot be able to perform work properly. We are humans not machines. Following are some rules by following them you can keep a balance between the work and the daily life.
There are some rules, which are imposing by the Government to all kinds of workers regarding the rest during the work.
• There should be a minimum 11 hours rest in between finishing the work and beginning a new work. The people between the ages of 15-18 provided with 12 hours daily rest. These rules must follow while working. This will provide you the energy to work hard.
• There must be twenty fours weekly hours of rest to the workers and forty-eight hours for working have the ages of 15-18. An employer must have to provide these rest houses weekly to his or employees otherwise; there is serious plenty for avoiding these rules.
• There should be 20-minute break after 6 hours work to regain the energy to work again. If the age of employees is 15-18 then there will be 30-minute break after the four to five hours daily work. This rule must follow to motivate your workers.
• The employer or the agent who hires you is responsible to provide you the time for you rest.
• The above first two kinds of rest breaks not paid but the twenty or thirty-minute break can be paid or not. This depends upon the contract you made with your employer. Therefore, you shall read carefully the employment contract before signing it.
There are different type of industries in which there are different type of circumstances for working hours and rest breaks. Some common work situations are as follows.
There are large amount of worker who performs work in shifts. They have to work on a given time period and after then next shift starts and their rest period starts. These shifts can be regular or different.
• Service providers
There are numberless services pervading organizations like hospitals, legal agencies, customer care etc. These organizations have to work all around the clock because people need them 24 hours a day. In case of hospitals, there can emergency any time; therefore, there is a very less rest period for the doctors and the other stuff. It is in the case of customer care organization, which is dealing al around the world.
There different types of organization with different types of rules and the rest period must be included in these rules.